I'm new in node.js and mongodb. so now i want develope new web development
app using node.js .so i have confused which framework selected in node.js .
i haven't no idea .so once selected any one framework, all the details go
through in net. which one can i choose .
  choose any one doesn't matter. any query the answer available in net and
also references for learn is very important . please any one given
idea.thanks in advance

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Iyobo Eki at Jul 28, 2015 at 2:59 pm
    If you intend to largely use MongoDB, then KeystoneJS is THE choice because
    of the default DEV-CMS features it comes with, as well as the admin panel
    all of which work with MongoDB. (Word on the street is this might expand to
    other datasources but nothing confirmed as of yet)
    Even if you don't want to use MongoDB, you can work very easily with
    whatever DB you want, but you'd be creating your own SQL...which isn't that
    bad if you actually care about DB performance and/or if you need complex
    queries.

    Sails has no admin panel. But you can use models with any SQL database you
    want.

    Personally, I don't NEED to use models. I can work with SQL.
    What I DO need in a framework is for it to have a lot of basic things
    already in it, like authentication, some sort of backend to log into, etc.
    because adding these in require quite a bit of custom work. Pure data
    access on its own is fairly trivial.

    So I personally go for KeystoneJS whenever I need to do any full-stack
    server-side JS.
    I'm new in node.js and mongodb. so now i want develope new web development
    app using node.js .so i have confused which framework selected in node.js .
    i haven't no idea .so once selected any one framework, all the details go
    through in net. which one can i choose .
    choose any one doesn't matter. any query the answer available in net and
    also references for learn is very important . please any one given
    idea.thanks in advance
    --
    Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Adam Reynolds at Jul 28, 2015 at 7:52 pm
    Note keystone and sails sit on top of express.js and solve different
    issues (CMS/ connectivity).

    In the UK, currently there are 73 jobs mentioning express.js, and 0 jobs
    mentioning the other two.

    You decide.
[...]

    New group rules:
    Old group rules: