Forgive me if this sounds simple. I am working on a Windows 7 machine and
have been playing with yoeman developed directories. Now that I feel
comfortable with that portion of nodejs, I would like to delete all those
"playground" directories, since the machine that I am working on is a
corporate owned asset. But when I use the command line "rmdir XXXXXXX /s",
it only goes so far into that project before windows tells me that the
filename is too long. I assume this is because of the many many duplicated
modules that a (yoeman) project creates and also the way that Windows
deletes files and folders. So, does anyone have another route that I can
take to remove these 'playground' directories without doing it by hand??

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/