I have a server that is node.js and a client written in .NET. If I run a
lot of instances of my client to scale test my server, the client throws an
exception about the underlying connection is being closed unexpectedly on
the .net web request getresponse call. As well, we receive back a 408 http
result. Is there any way to keep that connection open longer so that the
client has time to send through it's json payload post?

--
Job board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/