I have a problem when I install BigBlueButton HTML 5 module.
When I write this command : node app.js I give an error
   info - socket.io started

module.js:169
   var cacheKey = JSON.stringify({request: request, paths: paths});
                       ^
RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded

How to resolve this problem???

Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

---

  • Paul Spaulding at Mar 12, 2014 at 1:36 pm
    Why are you posting here?

    I think you'll have better luck at
    https://code.google.com/p/bigbluebutton/wiki/IssuesInstructions