Hello,

I'm planning to create a small application for participant registration.
Simple form with single file upload. The initial idea was to store all this
data in Google Spreadsheet and attached file will be just saved in
directory (also in Google Drive) but I haven't found reliable Spreadsheets
package to use.

Does this sound reasonable or would MongoDB + export feature be a better
choice? I like the Google Drive idea because this data will eventually end
up in Excel anyway and can also be processed in Drive as well.

Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

---