Hello,

I am going to create an application with the technology Nodejs. This
application will have to be able to create articles (with text and pictures
of course) that will be posted and synchronized EASILY (after development
of course) on various CMS like Wordpress, Drupal & Jumla.

Do you think it is possible and do you have an idea how we can do that ?

Sincerely,

Thomas Sallantin

Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

---