Hi all,

I'm trying to execute scripts using the vm module, and it talks about
copying back variables into the context when the execution ends. However,
how do you know that the execution finished ? And can you "kill" a "vm"?

I guess a sub-process would be simpler, but I have very tight performance
limitation, as I'd like to create a thousands instances in very few
minutes, on a relatively bad hardware (so to speak, thank you vmware).

Thanks,
Rémy

Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

---