I use child_process fork 4 thread.
in the parent thread . I send the socket to child.
when the client write data to the server or close the socket,not only the
child process cpu run,but also the parent process use the cpu.

I want to know what the parent process do, and how can reduce the cpu that
the parent use.

Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

---

  • Ben Noordhuis at Sep 17, 2013 at 8:00 am

    in the parent thread . I send the socket to child.
    when the client write data to the server or close the socket,not only the
    child process cpu run,but also the parent process use the cpu.

    I want to know what the parent process do, and how can reduce the cpu that
    the parent use.
    What does your code look like? Do you close/destroy the socket in the
    parent process once the child has received it?