i have to create master detail form like that

var purchase_order = {
   _id: 1
   title: ‘Purchase order 1’,
   total: 10.50,
   line_items: [
     { sku: ‘a’, quantity: 1, price: 10.50 }
   ]
}

how to insert data from front end(juqery easy ui) and node.js in mongodb without using relational schema.

Please help me it is really very difficult job for me ...

Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

---

  • Jörg Eschmann at May 17, 2013 at 12:16 pm
    Have a look at https://github.com/gett/mongojs