If i have such C code

int (*functionPtr)(int,int);
struct MyStruct
{
functionPtr someCallback;
};

what type should I use in struc defenition in node.js code?

var ref = require('ref');
var ffi = require('ffi');
var Struct = require('ref-struct');
var MyStruc = Struct({'someCallback': '???'})

Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

---

  • Nathan Rajlich at Jan 28, 2013 at 10:53 pm
    node-ffi v1.2.0 added the "Function" type, so you can define your C
    callback function using that:

    var functionPtr = ffi.Function('int', [ 'int', 'int' ]);
    var MyStruct = Struct({
    someCallback: functionPtr
    });

    Let me know if that works out for you. Cheers!
    what type should I use in struc defenition in node.js code?

    var ref = require('ref');
    var ffi = require('ffi');
    var Struct = require('ref-struct');
    var MyStruc = Struct({'someCallback': '???'})

    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
    For more options, visit this group at

    ---
    "nodejs" group.
    nodejs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

    ---
  • Alexander Seliverstov at Jan 29, 2013 at 5:43 am
    Thnx!

    It solves the problem.

    вторник, 29 января 2013 г., 2:52:54 UTC+4 пользователь Nathan Rajlich

    nodejs+un...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.