I've put together an annotated JSHint configuration file. This is mostly
just a text formatted cut and paste of the documentation on the website
(DRY shudder) in a format suitable for use with node-jshint. I find it
handy to have it all in one place when setting up new node projects. You
can grab the config from:

https://github.com/NeoPhi/jshint-config/

If people think there is merit I could put together a pull request to
include it in future releases of node-jshint.

-- Daniel R. [http://danielr.neophi.com/]

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Mark Volkmann at Jan 9, 2013 at 7:59 pm
    Nice! I'd like to see that in future releases.
    I've put together an annotated JSHint configuration file. This is mostly
    just a text formatted cut and paste of the documentation on the website
    (DRY shudder) in a format suitable for use with node-jshint. I find it
    handy to have it all in one place when setting up new node projects. You
    can grab the config from:

    https://github.com/NeoPhi/jshint-config/

    If people think there is merit I could put together a pull request to
    include it in future releases of node-jshint.

    -- Daniel R. [http://danielr.neophi.com/]

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
    For more options, visit this group at

    R. Mark Volkmann
    Object Computing, Inc.

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Wil Moore at Jan 10, 2013 at 6:34 am

    I find it handy to have it all in one place when setting up new node
    projects.

    Yes, it can be helpful to see it all in one place.

    I've used this one on certain projects:
    https://gist.github.com/2595796

    That being said, I'm starting to feel like there is less friction by adding
    no configuration and using the defaults (especially for re-usable libs).
    For a longer term project, definitely want to customize.

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/