I'm trying to use netbeans, but when i try to put a "ejs" file, the
netbeans doesn't recognize it, so i'm using textMate, but i really i want
to use the netbeans. I'm on Mac, there is any other editor?

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Sapardee at Dec 31, 2012 at 3:39 pm
    For editing my code separately,i used to use sublime text2, it can
    recognize ejs tags like html another alternative you can use eclipse with
    nodeeclipse plugin for eclipse. I hope it can help you.
    I'm trying to use netbeans, but when i try to put a "ejs" file, the
    netbeans doesn't recognize it, so i'm using textMate, but i really i want
    to use the netbeans. I'm on Mac, there is any other editor?

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
    For more options, visit this group at
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Rodrigo Fonseca at Dec 31, 2012 at 6:42 pm
    Ok, i've asked because i hate textMate, i really want to use netbeans, but
    i will try to use with eclipse.

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Jason Brumwell at Dec 31, 2012 at 8:21 pm

    Tools -> Options -> Miscellaneous Tab -> Files Tab

    Click the "New" button
    Enter ejs as the extension
    select text/javascript as the mime

    Hope that helps

    Jason

    Ok, i've asked because i hate textMate, i really want to use netbeans, but
    i will try to use with eclipse.
    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Rodrigo Fonseca at Jan 2, 2013 at 3:58 pm
    Thanks Jason, i will try it.

    Em segunda-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2012 17h16min31s UTC-3, Jason Brumwell
    Just add the ejs extension, for 7.0 you would do the following;

    Tools -> Options -> Miscellaneous Tab -> Files Tab

    Click the "New" button
    Enter ejs as the extension
    select text/javascript as the mime

    Hope that helps

    Jason

    Ok, i've asked because i hate textMate, i really want to use netbeans,
    but i will try to use with eclipse.
    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Brian Link at Dec 31, 2012 at 9:36 pm
    I use Sublime Text 2, but we have an ex-Java developer on our team who
    really loves Webstorm http://www.jetbrains.com/webstorm/.