I have been posting 2 issues on the nodejs GitHub page and both of them
people reply to like do this, do this without explanation and lock the
thread. Really?
https://github.com/joyent/node/issues/4222

Answer the question and don't be like oh no this doesn't belong here or
whatever, I try Google and every other single coding website to solve the
issue, none of them help.

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Dan Milon at Oct 31, 2012 at 2:29 pm
    You didnt post any issues, but posted a "plz help me" question on node's
    issue tracker. Issues are bugs/unexpected behaviour/new
    features/proposals, not questions.

    That's why there's this mailing list for questions/discussions, but this
    attitude wont get you a long way.

    danmilon.
    I have been posting 2 issues on the nodejs GitHub page and both of them
    people reply to like do this, do this without explanation and lock the
    thread. Really?
    https://github.com/joyent/node/issues/4222

    Answer the question and don't be like oh no this doesn't belong here or
    whatever, I try Google and every other single coding website to solve
    the issue, none of them help.

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
    For more options, visit this group at
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Andreas Backx at Oct 31, 2012 at 2:55 pm
    I'm sorry for the attitude, but I didn't even know what a mailing list is.
    I found it through Google after about 40min and I also didn't know much
    about the path variable.

    You didnt post any issues, but posted a "plz help me" question on node's
    issue tracker. Issues are bugs/unexpected behaviour/new
    features/proposals, not questions.

    That's why there's this mailing list for questions/discussions, but this
    attitude wont get you a long way.

    danmilon.
    I have been posting 2 issues on the nodejs GitHub page and both of them
    people reply to like do this, do this without explanation and lock the
    thread. Really?
    https://github.com/joyent/node/issues/4222

    Answer the question and don't be like oh no this doesn't belong here or
    whatever, I try Google and every other single coding website to solve
    the issue, none of them help.

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
    For more options, visit this group at
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Martin Cooper at Oct 31, 2012 at 3:27 pm