Dear all
i am posting this question after alot of google search
i want to use node.js with my java web project
can any one tell me how to do that ?!
Regards

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Ryan Schmidt at Oct 22, 2012 at 10:24 pm

    On Oct 22, 2012, at 12:43, amro alfares wrote:

    i want to use node.js with my java web project
    What do you mean, exactly?

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Alexey Petrushin at Oct 23, 2012 at 4:17 pm