Hello,

How do you people control your web applications so you can update and monitor
your applications in real time: change configuration and watch log messages
and so on in real time without closing and restarting your application?
What is your best practise within this area? Currently do I just fire up a
master process who implements some RPC interface, but it may exists a
better way? How do you folks do it?

Thanks in advance!

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Luis Reis at Oct 12, 2012 at 1:05 am
    Hi,

    You should have a look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD8VrbGsbQY

    Cheers,
    Luis Reis
    --

    How do you people control your web applications so you can update and monitor
    your applications in real time: change configuration and watch log
    messages and so on in real time without closing and restarting your
    application? What is your best practise within this area? Currently do I
    just fire up a master process who implements some RPC interface, but it may
    exists a better way? How do you folks do it?

    Thanks in advance!

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
    For more options, visit this group at
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Fredrik O at Oct 12, 2012 at 1:33 pm
    It gave me some inspiration, thank you, however, please don´t hesitate to
    post any useful resources if you know some more :-)