npm install fts

GITHUB: https://github.com/chakrit/fts
NPM: https://npmjs.org/package/fts

NODE-FTS is a full-text-search engine that tries to be:

- fast - using pre-filled redis zsets, searching is one ZREVRANGE command
- fuzzy - using some basic pre-computation
- unicode - using node-stringprep<https://github.com/astro/node-stringprep> to
normalize strings and icu-wordsplit<https://github.com/chakrit/node-icu-wordsplit> for
unicode word split

I had enough with all the search modules out there not having a hint of
international characters support in their implementation so I decided to
just write one. If atleast to get other module authors to pay more
attention to people who don't speak English as their native language.

As I'm just using this for a few of my low-traffic personal side projects,
I will definitely need your help to submit enhancements, performance
improvements and whatever bugfixes you may find.

If you don't like CoffeeScript, feel free to send me patches in pure JS,
I'll happily convert it for you.

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/