So i was just looking at the source of node
https://github.com/joyent/node/tree/v0.1.1 and I'm just amazed at how far
it has come in the past few years. The days of res.sendBody and res.finish
are far memory to some and unknown to others.

I don't know where i would be with out node. I love it and its amazing!
Thanks very must to ry!

Just my 2cents.
Thanks

--