Hello NodeJS Community,

I have already descovered Wakanda, which I have appreciated the power
of its NoSQL DataBase.

Has there been any discussion on how to use the possibility of NodJS
(module, Stream, Net, Crypto, Worker ..etc ), with the Wakanda features<http://www.wakanda.org/features> (DataStore,
XHR, REST API, MySQL module ..etc) ?

Thanks an advance :)

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Nick Middleweek at Jun 25, 2012 at 1:58 pm
    I think the Wakanda platform is a complete solution - You wouldn't use
    node.js with Wakanda, you'd use Node.js with say MongoDB and Wakanda purely
    on it's own, it's a complete solution for writing end-to-end JavaScript
    solutions...

    Hope that helps...