Please help me in solving this issue which is causing the node file to
hang.

"FATAL ERROR: CALL_AND_RETRY_2 Allocation failed - process out of memory".

Thanks in advance

Regards
Kapil

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Rohit Singh at May 24, 2012 at 12:09 pm
    This happens when the object you are using/manipulating consumes a lot of
    memory space.
    I have seen a few instances of this, try sharing the loc, will try to help.
    Please help me in solving this issue which is causing the node file to
    hang.

    "FATAL ERROR: CALL_AND_RETRY_2 Allocation failed - process out of memory".

    Thanks in advance

    Regards
    Kapil

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
    For more options, visit this group at

    Rohit Singh
    +91-9958563916

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Kapil gopinath at May 28, 2012 at 4:24 am

    Thanks for your reply. I guess what you mean is to avoid this by sharig the
    load. If so can you tell me how we can do this load sharing.

    Regards
    Kapil
    This happens when the object you are using/manipulating consumes a lot of
    memory space.
    I have seen a few instances of this, try sharing the loc, will try to help.
    Please help me in solving this issue which is causing the node file to
    hang.

    "FATAL ERROR: CALL_AND_RETRY_2 Allocation failed - process out of memory".

    Thanks in advance

    Regards

    Kapil

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
    For more options, visit this group at

    Rohit Singh
    +91-9958563916

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
    For more options, visit this group at
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Rohit Singh at May 28, 2012 at 4:50 am
    Hi,
    just share the code with me.

    Regards,

    On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 11:00 AM, kapil gopinath <kapilgopinath@gmail.com

    Please help me in solving this issue which is causing the node file to
    hang.

    "FATAL ERROR: CALL_AND_RETRY_2 Allocation failed - process out of
    memory".

    Thanks in advance

    Regards

    Kapil

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
    For more options, visit this group at

    Rohit Singh
    +91-9958563916

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
    For more options, visit this group at

    Rohit Singh
    +91-9958563916

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Mscdex at May 28, 2012 at 5:05 am

    Please help me in solving  this issue which is causing the node file to
    hang.

    "FATAL ERROR: CALL_AND_RETRY_2 Allocation failed - process out of memory".
    What node version and OS are you using? Can you also provide a
    simplified code snippet (use gist.github.com if you have to) that
    generates this error?

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Kapil gopinath at May 28, 2012 at 8:55 am

    Please help me in solving this issue which is causing the node file to
    hang.

    "FATAL ERROR: CALL_AND_RETRY_2 Allocation failed - process out of
    memory".

    What node version and OS are you using? Can you also provide a
    simplified code snippet (use gist.github.com if you have to) that
    generates this error?

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
    For more options, visit this group at
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Kapil gopinath at May 28, 2012 at 9:00 am
    Hi,

    I am sharing the code here.

    The node version used is node-v0.6.9

    OS
    Please help me in solving this issue which is causing the node file to
    hang.

    "FATAL ERROR: CALL_AND_RETRY_2 Allocation failed - process out of
    memory".

    What node version and OS are you using? Can you also provide a
    simplified code snippet (use gist.github.com if you have to) that
    generates this error?

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
    For more options, visit this group at
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Ryan Schmidt at May 28, 2012 at 10:29 am