Hi guys,

I've got this weird case. I'm catching alle error's in my app, and my code
doesn't break. It works. I'm downloading a lot of websites, and it's
expected to have a couple of errors every now and then.
Right now, I'm merely counting these errors. *I don't write them to stdout.
*For some reason though, I still get loads of output on stdout.

Apart from that, I get all these weird "undefined" messages. They're weird,
because I can't figure out where and why they're called.

My code is attached in the following gists:
- app.js, fires up the Kue queue. - https://gist.github.com/2669256
- download.js, the worker in question where all the output occurs.
- https://gist.github.com/2669262
- output, a sample of all the output on stdout.
- https://gist.github.com/2669264

I'm suspecting that it has to do with the Socket, Net or http module, or
something. Or with Kue. I suspect that because I switched download module
recently, and the unexpected behaviour persists.

I really appreciate any help,

best regards,

Fabian

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Mscdex at May 12, 2012 at 10:55 pm

    Apart from that, I get all these weird "undefined" messages. They're weird,
    because I can't figure out where and why they're called.
    Just as a total guess, maybe it's line 81 in Kue's lib/queue/worker.js
    file.

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/