A bit late, but just wanted to point to this issue with another workaround,
in case they were pounding their head against this for an hour like I
was: https://github.com/cloudhead/vows/issues/24
On Saturday, November 27, 2010 5:15:39 PM UTC-5, Georg Tavonius wrote:

Thanks, didn't saw that. That's true: You really get blind to the solution
if you stare too long at the problem.

Georg

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 5:11 AM, Charlie Robbins <