When using cluster module, the requests from different connections are
distributed to workers randomly, which inconvenience the summary of client
ip. Is there any way to distribute request from the same ip to fixed worker
process? Or in future versions? I think it's useful in some cases.

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Ryan Schmidt at Mar 22, 2012 at 10:33 am