Please welcome Nathan Rajlich as a new Node.js committer. He has been
instrumental in improving our gyp build system, and getting compiled
modules to work properly on Windows, as well as fixing bugs, and
adding value to the community by helping newcomers and module
developers.

The core team is now:

"Bert Belder" <bertbelder@gmail.com>
"Ben Noordhuis" <info@bnoordhuis.nl>
"Fedor Indutny" <fedor.indutny@gmail.com>
"Felix Geisendoerfer" <felix@debuggable.com>
"Igor Zinkovsky" <igorzi@microsoft.com>
"Isaac Schlueter" <i@izs.me>
"Koichi Kobayashi" <koichik@improvement.jp>
"Nathan Rajlich" <nathan@tootallnate.net>
"Paul Querna" <pquerna@apache.org>
"Ryan Dahl" <ry@tinyclouds.org>

I'm extremely honored to be a part of such an incredible group.
Thanks for making node awesome :)

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Ben Noordhuis at Mar 14, 2012 at 6:09 pm

    Please welcome Nathan Rajlich as a new Node.js committer.  He has been
    instrumental in improving our gyp build system, and getting compiled
    modules to work properly on Windows, as well as fixing bugs, and
    adding value to the community by helping newcomers and module
    developers.

    The core team is now:

    "Bert Belder" <bertbelder@gmail.com>
    "Ben Noordhuis" <info@bnoordhuis.nl>
    "Fedor Indutny" <fedor.indutny@gmail.com>
    "Felix Geisendoerfer" <felix@debuggable.com>
    "Igor Zinkovsky" <igorzi@microsoft.com>
    "Isaac Schlueter" <i@izs.me>
    "Koichi Kobayashi" <koichik@improvement.jp>
    "Nathan Rajlich" <nathan@tootallnate.net>
    "Paul Querna" <pquerna@apache.org>
    "Ryan Dahl" <ry@tinyclouds.org>

    I'm extremely honored to be a part of such an incredible group.
    Thanks for making node awesome :)
    Congratulations Nathan, you deserve it. Now go merge #2928, you slacker. ;-)

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Aheckmann at Mar 14, 2012 at 6:17 pm
[...]

  • Marak Squires at Mar 14, 2012 at 6:32 pm
    Nice! Congrats Nate.
[...]

    For more options, visit this group at

    Marak Squires
    Co-founder and Chief Evangelist
    Nodejitsu, Inc.
    marak.squires@gmail.com

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Ted Young at Mar 14, 2012 at 6:39 pm
[...]

  • Brandon Benvie at Mar 14, 2012 at 7:48 pm
    Was wondering when commander pull requests would kill the white whale!

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Fedor Indutny at Mar 14, 2012 at 7:54 pm

    Cheers,
    Fedor.

    Was wondering when commander pull requests would kill the white whale!

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
    For more options, visit this group at
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Artur at Mar 14, 2012 at 8:17 pm
    Congrats Nate, superb work with node-gyp! Now we just have to remove that
    Python dependency... ;) (just kidding)

    --
    Artur Adib
    http://twitter.com/arturadib

[...]

  • Glenn Block at Mar 14, 2012 at 9:22 pm
    Congrats Nate!

    Sent from my Windows Phone
[...]

  • Ryan Doenges at Mar 15, 2012 at 2:55 am
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

    Congratulations!
    --
    Ryan Doenges

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Nathan Rajlich at Mar 15, 2012 at 4:14 am