Hello list, I just starting to discovery the fantastic node.js system,
after a lot of year of C/C++/Java programming!
Now I just read this e-books:

- Mastering Node
- The Node Beginner Book: A comprehensive Node.js tutorial (Manuel Kiessling)
- Hands-on Node.js (Pedro Teixeira)

any other books to recommend?
--
Luca Morettoni <luca(AT)morettoni.net> | http://www.morettoni.net
gtalk/msn: luca(AT)morettoni.net | http://twitter.com/morettoni

--
Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

  • Arnout Kazemier at Mar 7, 2012 at 1:50 pm
    There's

    O Reilly Node for Front end developers
    O Reilly Nodejs up and running
    O Reilly Building hyper media API's with html5 and node.s
    O Reilly Getting started with GEO couchdb and Node,js

    And Packt publishing Node Web Development book

    Hello list, I just starting to discovery the fantastic node.js system,
    after a lot of year of C/C++/Java programming!
    Now I just read this e-books:

    - Mastering Node
    - The Node Beginner Book: A comprehensive Node.js tutorial (Manuel Kiessling)
    - Hands-on Node.js (Pedro Teixeira)

    any other books to recommend?
    --
    Luca Morettoni <luca(AT)morettoni.net> | http://www.morettoni.net
    gtalk/msn: luca(AT)morettoni.net | http://twitter.com/morettoni
    Google+ profile: http://bit.ly/morettoni_plus
    Member of Python User Group Perugia: http://www.pypg.org/

    --
    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/

    Job Board: http://jobs.nodejs.org/
  • Mixu at Mar 8, 2012 at 4:13 am
    And there's my free 12 chapter ebook as well:

    Mixu's Node Book - http://book.mixu.net/

    And also recently released:

    Smashing Node.js: JavaScript Everywhere (Smashing Magazine Book
    Series)