Does mongoose provide some way of getting the list of current database'
collections? I want to use that to empty or drop all collections in a test
database.

--
http://mongoosejs.com
http://github.com/learnboost/mongoose

  • Mark Chapman at Mar 1, 2012 at 11:54 am
    show collections
    Does mongoose provide some way of getting the list of current database'
    collections? I want to use that to empty or drop all collections in a test
    database.
    --
    http://mongoosejs.com
    http://github.com/learnboost/mongoose
  • Ilya at Mar 1, 2012 at 2:01 pm
    Isn't that for mongo shell?

    I found a method in mongoose:

    mongoose.connection.db.collectionNames(function (err, names) {
    console.log(names); // [{ name: 'dbname.myCollection' }]
    })
    Does mongoose provide some way of getting the list of current database'
    collections? I want to use that to empty or drop all collections in a test
    database.
    --
    http://mongoosejs.com
    http://github.com/learnboost/mongoose
  • NeverDie at Mar 1, 2012 at 2:14 pm
    Hi all,
    I have researched to much about stream on nodejs and mongodb but I m still
    being stupid in order to display an image in MongoGridFS.

    Could you plz give me an example?

    Regards.