I've just released a gem that adds instrumentation for Moped / Mongoid
3: https://github.com/stevebartholomew/newrelic-moped

It's literally just gone up so I'll be tidying up the project over the
next few days (specifically adding tests) but it's perfectly useable,
logging all queries you make under the SQL tab.

Steve

Search Discussions

  • Stephen Bartholomew at Jun 22, 2012 at 2:46 pm
  • Stephen Bartholomew at Jun 22, 2012 at 2:47 pm
    Jumped a bit quickly then - URL is: https://github.com/stevebartholomew/newrelic_moped

    Steve
  • Monica Wilkinson at Mar 15, 2013 at 9:42 am
    We added it but don't see any detail on New Relic - do we have to turn
    anything on there?