I need a bit of help...

I have a series of documents in a MongoDB collection, each doc has 7 fields.

field 7 is a large text field which contains the Ts and Cs, scraped from
various websites.

  I want to count the freqy of each word in that field, for each object.

So, for example, field 7 in document 1 may contain ‘delete’ 100 times.

field 7 in doc 90 may contain ‘delete’ 2 times.

Many thanks

See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb

---