I'm getting a sporadic Segmentation fault when using findAndModify() with
in PHP.

The code being executed is:
$result = $collection -> findAndModify(array('$and' => array(array('field1'
=> $field1), array('field2' => array('$nin' => array('1'))))), array('$set'
=> array('field2' => '1')), array('_id' => 1));

This code is part of a loop and will execute without issue multiple times
and then fail roughly 1 in 100 times.

Any ideas as to the issue?

Thanks!

Software versions are as follows:
PHP v5.3.19
Mongodb v2.3.1
PHP driver version v1.3.2

See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb

Search Discussions

  • Derick Rethans at Jan 3, 2013 at 11:58 am

    I'm getting a sporadic Segmentation fault when using findAndModify()
    with in PHP.

    The code being executed is:
    $result = $collection -> findAndModify(array('$and' => array(array('field1'
    => $field1), array('field2' => array('$nin' => array('1'))))), array('$set'
    => array('field2' => '1')), array('_id' => 1));

    This code is part of a loop and will execute without issue multiple times
    and then fail roughly 1 in 100 times.

    Any ideas as to the issue?
    Not immediately, but it would help us a lot if you could help us come up
    with a full script that reproduces the problem. Please file an issue in
    our Jira (https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/PHP) so that we can track this
    issue and get to resolving it.

    cheers,
    Derick

    --
    {
    website: [ "http://mongodb.org", "http://derickrethans.nl" ],

    See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb
  • Derick Rethans at Jan 3, 2013 at 11:58 am

    I'm getting a sporadic Segmentation fault when using findAndModify()
    with in PHP.

    The code being executed is: $result = $collection ->
    findAndModify(array('$and' => array(array('field1' => $field1),
    array('field2' => array('$nin' => array('1'))))), array('$set' =>
    array('field2' => '1')), array('_id' => 1));

    This code is part of a loop and will execute without issue multiple
    times and then fail roughly 1 in 100 times.

    Any ideas as to the issue?
    Not immediately, but it would help us a lot if you could help us come
    up with a full script that reproduces the problem. Please file an
    issue in our Jira (https://jira.mongodb.org/browse/PHP) so that we can
    track this issue and get to resolving it.
    Ah - it seems you had done that before I replied. I'll follow up in the
    issue then.

    cheers,
    Derick

    --
    {
    website: [ "http://mongodb.org", "http://derickrethans.nl" ],
    twitter: [ "@derickr", "@mongodb" ]

    See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb
  • Humpy at Jan 3, 2013 at 12:04 pm
    Hi Derick,

    Raised bug report. I'll put something together that tries to replicate the
    issue.

    Cheers,
[...]

groupmongodb-user @
categoriesmongodb