Hi All,

I get the following when trying to simultaneously access / read / write to
a database with multiple concurrent scripts when using PHP:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'MongoCursorException' with message
'localhost:27017: request/cursor mismatch: 646694 vs 969124622' in
/home/dasdonkey/donkeybot.php:615
Stack trace:
#0 /home/dasdonkey/donkeybot.php(615): MongoCollection->findOne(Array,
Array)
thrown in /home/dasdonkey/donkeybot.php on line 615

I've tried searching, but I can't seem to find any reference as to what the
'request/cursor mismatch' error means.

Mongodb Version: 2.2.2
PHP Mongo Driver: 1.3.0
Php version: 5.3.19

Any ideas? Thanks!

See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb

Search Discussions

  • Derick Rethans at Dec 7, 2012 at 2:15 pm

    I get the following when trying to simultaneously access / read /
    write to a database with multiple concurrent scripts when using PHP:
    Are you using things like pcntl_fork?

    cheers,
    Derick

    --
    {
    website: [ "http://mongodb.org", "http://derickrethans.nl" ],

    See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb
  • Humpy at Dec 7, 2012 at 3:09 pm
    No I'm not. To get multiple instances of the same script running, I'm using
    screen and simply running the script from CLI in each.

    See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb
  • Humpy at Dec 7, 2012 at 11:37 pm
    The error code given is Code 9: couldn't find a response.

    Does this mean the script has lost its database connection for some reason?

    See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb
  • Humpy at Dec 27, 2012 at 4:07 pm

    For future reference, it was a bug in the PHP Driver that was fixed in a
    later version.
    See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb
  • Vasyl at Feb 14, 2013 at 2:13 pm
    Hi Humpy

    We used latest driver version (1.3.4) and seems to be faced with same
    problem
    What exact version of php-driver helped you to resolve this issue?

    Thanks,
    Vasyl

    Четвер, 27 грудня 2012 р. 18:07:48 UTC+2 користувач Humpy написав:
    For future reference, it was a bug in the PHP Driver that was fixed in a
    later version.
    See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb

    ---
  • Stephen Steneker at Feb 20, 2013 at 6:18 am