After finding those project/blog

https://github.com/impetus-opensource/Kundera

http://rickosborne.org/blog/2010/02/yes-virginia-thats-automated-sql-to-mongodb-mapreduce/

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T-uXeKcGTnM/TIdoKBGwk9I/AAAAAAAABcs/CLW3_cRlN78/s1600/tumblr_kxovt0VLZy1qappj8.png

I was woundering if there is any equivalent converter for PHP ?

--
Martin Poirier Théorêt
See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb

Search Discussions

  • Jeremy Mikola at Jan 18, 2013 at 4:42 pm
    I'm not aware of any PHP projects for this purpose. The closest thing that
    comes to mind is Doctrine <http://doctrine-project.org>'s DBAL and MongoDB
    abstraction libraries (note: not necessarily the ORM and ODM projects),
    which include object-oriented query builders. The DBAL (for SQL) and
    MongoDB implementations are very similar, with slight differences to
    account for different features of each database.

    See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb

groupmongodb-user @
categoriesmongodb
postedDec 1, '12 at 3:11a
activeJan 18, '13 at 4:42p
websitemongodb.org
irc#mongodb

2 users in discussion

Martin Poirier: 1 post Jeremy Mikola: 1 post