Can anyone help. my retval": for php storedjavascript returns the code and
not the actual retval. I've looked over this numerous times and I'm not
sure what I'm doing wrong?

See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb

Search Discussions

  • Derick Rethans at Oct 24, 2012 at 6:15 pm

    Can anyone help. my retval": for php storedjavascript returns the code and
    not the actual retval. I've looked over this numerous times and I'm not
    sure what I'm doing wrong?
    Could you provide a small example? I am not quite following what you are
    trying to do here.

    cheers,
    Derick

    --
    {
    website: [ "http://mongodb.org", "http://derickrethans.nl" ],

    See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb

groupmongodb-user @
categoriesmongodb
postedOct 24, '12 at 5:52p
activeOct 24, '12 at 6:15p
websitemongodb.org
irc#mongodb

2 users in discussion

Erwin Bredy: 1 post Derick Rethans: 1 post