php do distinct,
Array([errmsg] => exception: distinct too big, 16mb cap[code] => 10044[ok] => 0).
can you help me what's wrong with it?thank you.

See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb

Search Discussions

  • Sam Millman at Sep 21, 2012 at 7:09 am
    It tells you whats wrong. Since distinct only returns a single BSON
    document if you have more distinct values than can fit into a 16meg
    document you will need to use a map reduce to complete the job instead.
    Array([errmsg] => exception: distinct too big, 16mb cap[code] => 10044[ok] => 0).
    can you help me what's wrong with it?thank you.

    See also the IRC channel -- freenode.net#mongodb

groupmongodb-user @
categoriesmongodb
postedSep 21, '12 at 5:25a
activeSep 21, '12 at 7:09a