We've configured tomcat to store sessions using memcached-session-manager.
However after doing so we've noticed that we can no longer see the number
of active sessions in tomcat manager.

Is there configuration we are missing to re-enable this?

Search Discussions

  • Dennis at Nov 18, 2012 at 9:39 pm
    This questions has been answered here:

    https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/memcached-session-manager/H7IJubRXyaQ
    We've configured tomcat to store sessions using memcached-session-manager.
    However after doing so we've noticed that we can no longer see the number
    of active sessions in tomcat manager.

    Is there configuration we are missing to re-enable this?
  • Martin Grotzke at Nov 18, 2012 at 9:50 pm
    And this is only the case for non-sticky sessions. Sticky sessions can
    be monitored using tomcat manager as without msm.

    --
    inoio gmbh - http://inoio.de
    Breitenfelder Str. 13c, 20251 Hamburg

groupmemcached-session-manager @