Hi,

OWB does some logic on session passivation and is trying to load all
openwebbeans.properties with the current Thread-ClassLoader but it can't
find any properties. The properties exist in my WebApp but that would be
the WebApp-ClassLoader.
Does passivation runs in an extra thread (!= request) with MSM? I
configured sessionBackupAsync with false.

Thanks!

Thomas

Search Discussions

  • Martin Grotzke at Sep 5, 2012 at 6:18 pm

    OWB does some logic on session passivation and is trying to load all
    openwebbeans.properties with the current Thread-ClassLoader but it can't
    find any properties. The properties exist in my WebApp but that would be
    the WebApp-ClassLoader.
    Does passivation runs in an extra thread (!= request) with MSM? I
    configured sessionBackupAsync with false.

    No, it does not.

    Cheers,
    Martin
    Thanks!