Right now We are using Amazon Load balancer and EC2 tomcat instances.
Load balancer is configured to use sticky sessions.
We want to use Load Balancer in non-sticky node.
For this which memcached session manager implementation i.e. Sticky or
Non-Sticky we need to use ?
If answer is any implementation, which one is better in terms of
performance ?

Search Discussions

  • Martin Grotzke at Jul 25, 2012 at 8:06 am

    Right now We are using Amazon Load balancer and EC2 tomcat instances.
    Load balancer is configured to use sticky sessions.
    We want to use Load Balancer in non-sticky node.
    For this which memcached session manager implementation i.e. Sticky or
    Non-Sticky we need to use ?
    If you're running the LB non-sticky, you should/must configure msm also
    non-sticky (sticky="false").
    If answer is any implementation, which one is better in terms of
    performance ?
    Sticky session are better in terms of performance (request/response
    time), but this needs LB running sticky sessions.

    Cheers,
    Martin

groupmemcached-session-manager @
categoriesmemcached