i am using tomcat with memcached session manager spread across various
Amazon Ec2 instances. I frequently get the exception: established
connection aborted by the software in your host machine or
java.io.IOException: disconnected unexpected, will reconnect. Can someone
tell me the reason for this. Thanks in advance.

Search Discussions

  • Martin Grotzke at Jul 4, 2012 at 10:32 pm
    Hi,

    the issue between spymemcached (the memcached client library msm uses)
    and the server (probably). You can try increasing the operationTimeout
    and see if this helps (operationTimeout is mentioned in
    http://code.google.com/p/memcached-session-manager/wiki/SetupAndConfiguration).

    Cheers,
    Martin

    i am using tomcat with memcached session manager spread across various
    Amazon Ec2 instances. I frequently get the exception: established
    connection aborted by the software in your host machine or
    java.io.IOException: disconnected unexpected, will reconnect. Can
    someone tell me the reason for this. Thanks in advance.

groupmemcached-session-manager @
categoriesmemcached
postedJul 4, '12 at 6:09p
activeJul 4, '12 at 10:32p