How to integragtion jboss6 and msm,I can not find some helpful
question on the internet,I do not know the jars to add.can you help
me? thanks.

Search Discussions

  • Martin Grotzke at Feb 10, 2012 at 9:39 am
    Hi,

    check out this thread, it should provide all information you need:
    https://community.jboss.org/thread/166382

    In particular, see
    https://community.jboss.org/message/605367#605367regarding the jars
    and this for basic configuration:
    https://community.jboss.org/message/604648#604648

    For more details on msm configuration see
    http://code.google.com/p/memcached-session-manager/wiki/SetupAndConfiguration

    Regarding msm support for jboss6: As I couldn't get integration tests
    running with jboss6 I don't want to provide it as a core module (as manual
    tests for each release are too much for me). But if anyone else would like
    to do this I'd be willing to help.

    If you have more detailed questions just ask.

    Cheers,
    Martin

    How to integragtion jboss6 and msm,I can not find some helpful
    question on the internet,I do not know the jars to add.can you help
    me? thanks.

groupmemcached-session-manager @
categoriesmemcached
postedFeb 10, '12 at 5:12a
activeFeb 10, '12 at 9:39a
websitememcached.org

2 users in discussion

Greenyouyou: 1 post Martin Grotzke: 1 post