couchbasemock [1] (which needed some fixes/improvements and now a custom
release to have them actually available).

So, here's the list of changes in 1.6.0:

#118: Add configurable memcached operation timeout (contributed by Erik
Swenson)

#116: Non-sticky sessions: Calling session.invalidate() causes "Found no
validity info for session..." logging

#115: Support membase buckets (membase bucket uris) and SASL (initial
contribution by Pradeep Gummi)

#114: msm-kyro-serializer 1.5.1 pom in maven central includes invalid
dependencies

#113: Backup of a session should take place on the next available node
when the next logical node is unavailable.

#112: No validity info stored for non-sticky sessions and memcachedNodes
config without node-part (e.g. memcachedNodes="localhost:11211")

#111: Concurrent requests for a non-sticky session on the same tomcat
may interfere

#109: Add flexjson serializer strategy (contribution by Sandeep More)

#107: Add custom kryo serializer for GrailsFlashScope

As always the changes page is updated accordingly:
http://code.google.com/p/memcached-session-manager/wiki/Changes

The downloads section provides the new jars:
http://code.google.com/p/memcached-session-manager/downloads/list

The artifacts are pushed to maven central, the sync should be through in
some hours.

Cheers,
Martin

[1] https://github.com/couchbase/CouchbaseMock

Search Discussions

  • Martin Grotzke at Dec 27, 2011 at 1:13 am
    Btw, the documentation
    http://code.google.com/p/memcached-session-manager/wiki/SetupAndConfiguration
    is updated accordingly. If you see room for improvement please drop a note!

    Cheers,
    Martin