Hi-

Is there any timeline on when the memcached-sasl branch might be merged
into master and released.

This would allow the memcached session manager to be used on heroku apps
that use the memcached addon provided by couchbase, and requires sasl.

Thanks
SC

Search Discussions

  • Pradeep gummi at Dec 12, 2011 at 8:10 pm
    +1 vote to be merged into the master. We did basic functional testing in
    our webapp with SASL dev version and it looked good to us and are in the
    process of deploying this to production.

    Thanks
    Pradeep