Hi all,

I am not a nitpicker, but just want to make sure one thing. When writing an
article, e.g.:

In Golang, bla bla ...

And
In Go, bla bla ...

Are these two expressions both right? Which one is better? Or are they same?

Thanks very much!

Best Regards
Nan Xiao

  • Andrey mirtchovski at May 20, 2016 at 12:57 am
    The name of the language is "Go".

  • Caleb Spare at May 20, 2016 at 12:58 am
    Write "Go".
    I am not a nitpicker, but just want to make sure one thing. When writing an
    article, e.g.:
    In Golang, bla bla ... And
    In Go, bla bla ...

    Are these two expressions both right? Which one is better? Or are they same?

    Thanks very much!

    Best Regards
    Nan Xiao

  • Nan Xiao at May 20, 2016 at 1:06 am
    So when to use "Golang"?

    Best Regards
    Nan Xiao
    I am not a nitpicker, but just want to make sure one thing. When writing an
    article, e.g.:
    In Golang, bla bla ... And
    In Go, bla bla ...

    Are these two expressions both right? Which one is better? Or are they same?
    Thanks very much!

    Best Regards
    Nan Xiao

  • Ian Lance Taylor at May 20, 2016 at 1:30 am