Hello! I want to build custom refactoring tool for C/C++ source code and I
want to do it in Go. Is there any good library in Go that would parse C/C++
source code into AST (abstract syntax tree) or some other high level
structure that I can read and manipulate? Is there any good and up to date
bindings to libclang or some other library for parsing C/C++ code? Is there
any generic parsing library that has a C/C++ grammar support in it?

  • Markus Zimmermann at May 17, 2016 at 10:59 am
    https://github.com/go-clang However, I must admit that some things are
    still under development and it might be better to use the legacy
    https://github.com/sbinet/go-clang until we have time to fix them.
    (I just got back to the open source world so you can expect lots of changes
    to https://github.com/go-clang in the coming weeks.)
    Hello! I want to build custom refactoring tool for C/C++ source code and I
    want to do it in Go. Is there any good library in Go that would parse C/C++
    source code into AST (abstract syntax tree) or some other high level
    structure that I can read and manipulate? Is there any good and up to date
    bindings to libclang or some other library for parsing C/C++ code? Is there
    any generic parsing library that has a C/C++ grammar support in it?
  • Jan Mercl at May 17, 2016 at 11:42 am

    Hello! I want to build custom refactoring tool for C/C++ source code and
    I want to do it in Go. Is there any good library in Go that would parse
    C/C++ source code into AST (abstract syntax tree) or some other high level
    structure that I can read and manipulate? Is there any good and up to date
    bindings to libclang or some other library for parsing C/C++ code? Is there
    any generic parsing library that has a C/C++ grammar support in it?

    C only, but anyway, you might want to have a look at
    https://godoc.org/github.com/cznic/cc.

    --

    -j