The closest we have
is http://go-search.org/view?id=github.com%2Fdayvson%2Fgo-leaderboard but
it does not have Competitive Ranking.
Is there a go project that is actively building leaderboards ?

  • Jesper Louis Andersen at May 17, 2016 at 5:29 pm
    What do you mean by competitive ranking? Are you referring to rankings used
    to gauge the power of a player (presumably by looking at historical data in
    a bayesian framework), or for match-making? Are the competitive games 1vs1
    or NvsN?