I have a client making multiple connections to the same port on the server
and I noticed that the number of messages sent on each connection drops as
the number of connections increases. In order to maximise the number of
messages sent to server should I use multiple ports?

  • Matthew Zimmerman at May 9, 2016 at 10:22 am
    This is likely a limitation of bandwidth/processing. There would be no
    difference with different ports.
    I have a client making multiple connections to the same port on the server
    and I noticed that the number of messages sent on each connection drops as
    the number of connections increases. In order to maximise the number of
    messages sent to server should I use multiple ports?

  • Rayland at May 10, 2016 at 6:14 am
    How can one increase bandwidth?

    On Mon, May 9, 2016, 3:38 AM Rayland <guian...@gmail.com <javascript:>>