Google has disabled their web search api v1.0, so this package ceased to
function recently. :(

  • Andrew Gerrand at May 4, 2016 at 5:47 pm
    That package is an example used in a blog post (
    https://blog.golang.org/context).
    I'm surprised that you found it and are using it, but I can see how that
    happened.

    I'll update the package comment so that it's clear this is a sample.
    It's a shame Google disabled their API.

    Andrew