We're considering using Go in a second-semester introductory college
programming series at the University at Buffalo, primarily due to its great
support for concurrency and CSP. Is anyone familiar with other schools
using Go in their introductory courses?

  • Ian Lance Taylor at Apr 29, 2016 at 4:55 pm

    We're considering using Go in a second-semester introductory college
    programming series at the University at Buffalo, primarily due to its great
    support for concurrency and CSP. Is anyone familiar with other schools using
    Go in their introductory courses?
    I don't know how up to date it is, but there is a list of university
    courses using Go at https://github.com/golang/go/wiki/Courses .

    Ian

  • Geoffrey Challen at Apr 29, 2016 at 7:23 pm
    Thanks! (Should have found that.)

    If anyone else knows more I'll (try to) update the Wiki at the end of the
    thread...