Marid 0.0.1:

Generate go code through text/templates templating.

Its a first draft, testing and documentation to come. I'm posting this here
looking for feedback and contributors.

<https://github.com/thrisp/marid>

https://github.com/thrisp/marid

  • Ingo Oeser at Apr 20, 2016 at 7:41 pm
    Are you aware of https://clipperhouse.github.io/gen/ ?

  • Blueblank at Apr 21, 2016 at 12:17 pm
    I did little study on other existing packages, and just wrote this based on
    consolidating some generators I built before.

    Marid is not gen, though. Two different packages.
    Generate go code through text/templates templating.

    Its a first draft, testing and documentation to come. I'm posting this
    here looking for feedback and contributors.

    <https://github.com/thrisp/marid>

    https://github.com/thrisp/marid
    Also, don't use

  • Egon at Apr 21, 2016 at 12:30 pm