https://github.com/jfreymuth/go-vorbis

This is a decoder for the ogg vorbis format that does not require cgo.
Some features, e.g. seeking, are not yet added, but I plan to do so in the
future.
Feedback would be very appreciated.

Thanks,
Johann

  • Daniel Skinner at Apr 19, 2016 at 8:18 pm
    nice work, I'll have to check it out some time.

    Something I noticed, why is there this:
    https://github.com/jfreymuth/go-vorbis/blob/master/ogg/crc.go#L10 with a
    sync.Once instead of simply an `init`?

    It only appears to be called in NewReader which itself isn't called in any
    other init code and the size of the array itself seems trivially small (1kb
    of memory).