Doesn't look like anyone else posted this. I saw a reference on Twitter:

http://arxiv.org/abs/1603.05636

Eric

  • Zippoxer at Apr 12, 2016 at 6:22 am
    Interesting. I wonder if the C stack is even optimized though.
    On Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 4:32:14 AM UTC+3, Eric Johnson wrote:

    Doesn't look like anyone else posted this. I saw a reference on Twitter:

    http://arxiv.org/abs/1603.05636

    Eric
  • Eric Johnson at Apr 12, 2016 at 5:28 pm
    As I understood it, the paper implies that the C stack was difficult to
    further optimize. Specifically, the lack of garbage collection makes
    parts of the code very difficult to improve with multiple threads
    without risking either memory leaks or double-frees.

    Eric.
    Interesting. I wonder if the C stack is even optimized though.

    Doesn't look like anyone else posted this. I saw a reference on
    Twitter:

    http://arxiv.org/abs/1603.05636 <http://arxiv.org/abs/1603.05636>

    Eric

  • Zippoxer at Apr 13, 2016 at 11:59 am
    Difficult enough for no one to do it for free :)