Hello Experts,

I am a newbie to go language. I plan to use go language for developing an
http server and client. While browsing through the list of features
supported in http server package I do not find a way to set socket option
in the package (May be I just do not know how to use it). I am in a need to
set DSCP option (IP_TOS) in the fd used for the http connection. However I
am not sure if setting socket options like SO_KEEPALIVE, IP_TOS etc at a
socket level is possible for http package (Although I find syscall option
to set socket options, I do not find a way to get fd from http package).

I had a look at https://github.com/golang/go/issues/6890 however not sure
if there is a support implemented in Go 1.5 or 1.6.

It would be a great help if you could provide me a way to solve this
problem as it is a pre-requisite for me to support this in my http server
and client.

Thanks for the help

Regards,
Jithin