Hello,
  I’m trying to generate MarkDown from the Go code, I think that the best approach can be to use the -templates flag of the godoc command , but I don’t know what is the expected format for this templates and I can’t find documentation or any example. The directory that is mentioned on the oficial repo: "$GOROOT/lib/godoc” doesn’t exists.

  Where can I find the definition of the expected format for this templates?

  • Manuel Mendez at Apr 7, 2016 at 4:07 pm
    If you mean generate markdown formatted pages of your go code
    documentation, then have you seen godocdown
    <https://github.com/robertkrimen/godocdown>?